Our mission at Jacksons Systems is to provide the best quality and most contractor-friendly control products and service in the HVAC industry. Credit for this goes to every one of our team members.
We strive to pursue excellence through our commitment to our team, their families, clients and vendors; to foster a workplace in which employees treat others as he or she would like to be treated; and to provide an environment which inspires individual creativity and development.
In addition, Jackson Systems cares about our team members’ well-being, both professionally and in their personal lives. That's why we offer services to help our employees take care of both personal concerns and life issues. We offer Long and Short Term Disability, Annual Flu shot program, 401(k) Savings Plan and Flex Spending Accounts just to name a few.
We are always looking for highly energetic, driven, friendly people to round out our team. We hope you will explore the exciting opportunities waiting at Jackson Systems. We offer the kind of jobs and careers we think you’ll be excited about.
Submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Jackson Systems, an award-winning distributer of HVAC controls, is currently seeking an energetic and driven Account Executive to work on our inside sales team!
Do you consider yourself an outside sales HUNTER that is always looking for an opportunity to determine your own success?
The Work You'll Do
A successful Account Executive will be an all-around go-getter. If you are motivated by reward and recognition, this position is for you. Do you also have a high level of energy, persistence, and a strong desire to win? Again, this position is for you!
If you consider yourself a hunter when it comes to sales, have proven success as a sales performer, and excel at executing strategic selling plans, you will find this the perfect opportunity to become a member of our Customer Acquisition Team (CAT).
More specifically, you will:
- Drive the entire sales process: target top prospects, identify solutions, conduct product trainings, negotiate, and close.
- Effectively sell and promote Jackson Systems products and services to new customers.
- Grow and manage a balanced pipeline across your assigned territory, achieving new business revenue growth.
- Deliver profitable new business revenue growth in assigned territory while meeting and exceeding revenue targets and relevant quotas.
- Effectively build a year-over-year track record of consistent performance and accountability using multiple sales approaches.
What We Need From You
- Persistence and a "do what it takes" attitude.
- Passion for sales, people, and technology.
- Demonstrated track record of closing new business and exceeding sales targets.
- Ability to sell consultatively by listening to customer needs and shaping a shared vision for a solution.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills both internally and externally.
- 3-5 years of selling experience; a mix inside (75%) and outside sales (25%) preferred.
- Ability to travel up to 20% of the time within the assigned territory.
What We Can Offer!
The opportunity to grow as a professional - and as a person - through various company-provided development opportunities, including:
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Mentorship and Career Guidance
- Volunteer Time Off – we pay you to positively impact your community!
- Progressive Wellness Program with Gym Reimbursement
Other noteworthy benefits include:
- 401(k) Match
- Competitive Pay and Commission Structure
- Generous PTO, including your Birthday off, HBD!
- Full Medical & Ancillary Benefits
- Stellar Employee Discount (we sell cool stuff, btw)
Together at Jackson Systems, we are committed to doing business better. We brainstorm nonstop, drink too many Diet Cokes, and deliver the best product in HVAC controls. What’s more - we have a lot of fun doing it! Your career here will be fun, everchanging, and incredibly rewarding.
Does this sound like a fit? Apply now!