The ECB-VAVS controllers are microprocessor-based programmable variable air volume (VAV) controllers designed to control cooling only and cooling with reheat single duct variable air volume boxes.
Each controller uses the BACnet MS/TP LAN communication protocol and is BTL-Listed as BACnet Application Specific Controllers (BASC).
Features & Benefits
- Internal power supply uses power factor correction (PFC) to optimize power usage when multiple controllers are connected at the same power transformer
- Flexible inputs and outputs support all industry-standard VAV unitary applications
- Rugged hardware inputs and outputs eliminate the need for external protection equipment
- Polarity free, on-board airflow sensor for precise airflow monitoring and control at low and high airflow rates
- A built-in actuator with an integrated position feedback system for worry-free operation
- Factory pre-loaded applications allow for out-of-the-box, energy efficient operation of standard VAV equipment
- Optimized air balancing through myDC AirBalancing saving time during the commissioning process
- Supports EC-gfx Program, making Building Automation System programming effortless
- Open-to-Wireless ready, supporting a wide variety of wireless sensors and switches and helping to reduce installation costs
- Supports the Allure Series Communicating Sensors, providing intelligent sensing and environmental zone control