The Distech CDIDI-BOS8USWIFI comes with US WiFi setting for enabling WiFi on EC-BOS-8 units installed in the US.
The EC-BOS-8 is a compact, embedded controller and server platform for connecting multiple and diverse devices and sub-systems. With Internet connectivity and Webserving capability, the ECâ€‘BOSâ€‘8 provides integrated control, supervision, data logging, alarming, scheduling and network management. It streams data and graphical displays to a standard Web browser via an Ethernet or wireless LAN, or remotely over the Internet.
The EC-BOS-8 operates with EC-NetTM web-based building management platform powered by the Niagara Framework.
The EC-BOS-8 can also run EC-Net Access for managing access control systems.
Features & Benefits
- Scalable licensing model and modular hardware make the ECBOS-8 suitable for installation in small buildings, as well as large multi-unit campuses when combined with EC-Net Supervisor
- Integrates many communication protocols and automation systems including HVAC, lighting, energy, fire & smoke, physical access, video and industrial/processing
- Two on-board isolated RS-485 ports for connecting to various common networks, e.g. BACnet MS/TP, Modbus RTU, Wiegand access control devices
- Option modules for additional physical network connections, e.g. LONWORKS FTT-10A, RS-232, RS-485, and Wiegand access readers
- USB type A port for station backup and restore functions