The Distech ECB-103 is a microprocessor-based programmable controller designed to control terminal units such as fan coil unit, heat pump unit, unit ventilator, and chilled ceilings. This controller uses the BACnet MS/TP LAN communication protocol and is BTL-Listed as BACnet Application Specific Controllers (B-ASC).
Features & Benefits
- Flexible inputs and outputs support all industry-standard HVAC unitary applications
- Rugged hardware inputs and outputs eliminate the need for external protection equipment
- Supports EC-gfxProgram, making Building Automation System programming effortless
- Open-to-Wireless™ ready, supporting a wide variety of wireless sensors and switches and helping to reduce installation costs
- Supports the Allure™ Series Communicating Sensors, providing intelligent sensing and environmental zone control