The COMFORT SYSTEM™ VAV DIFFUSER is used to vary the supply air volume from a wall-mounted thermostat. This diffuser is designed to maintain coanda effect (draft free) of discharge air along the ceiling, providing a sustained discharge velocity throughout the volume range. Operating the diffuser from an individual wall-mounted thermostat enables users to choose their own desired comfort level. The wall- mounted thermostat will give closer temperature control and eliminate the need for a step ladder to adjust the setpoint in the diffuser itself.
*VAV Diffuser also available in BLACK.
- Wall-mounted thermostatic control Temperature is controlled within an individual zone from a wall-mounted thermostat.
- Powerful, low voltage actuator Floating –point actuators are standard.
- True variable air volume (VAV) in heating and cooling modes The diffuser effectively regulates the amount of supply air into the space and uses a wall-mounted thermostat to achieve true VAV control in the heating mode, as well as the cooling mode. Automatic changeover from heating to cooling is standard.
- Maximum air volume range is from 118 to 710 CFM
- Suitable for lay-in ceilings
- Adjustable minimum and maximum air flows
- Unitary stamped seamless backcone with removable face plate
- Steel construction with baked white enamel finish
- 4-way discharge pattern