FilterFetch: The Only Contractor to Homeowner Filter Fulfillment Program
FilterFetch is a free online program that keeps contractors in the filter business without actually having to deal with stocking any filters. Once a contractor is signed up for FilterFetch.com, they are given a unique code. Each filter in the FilterFetch program also has a unique code assigned to it. The contractor or technician is responsible for providing that contractor code PLUS the filter code to their customer so the customer can then go to filterfetch.com, type in their order code and place an order. Contractors will continue to make commission off of each order going forward, without having to do any extra work.
How it Works
- You log onto the FilterFetch website
- During service calls, discuss air filter needs with homeowners
- Give homeowner the unique code for the filter they need
- Homeowner logs onto FilterFetch.com and purchases their filter
- We collect the payment and ship the filter
- We send you a monthly commission check
- It allows you to sell every major brand and size of filter without stocking them
- Easy way to fulfill filters for customers with service contracts
- We offer a free app that sells for you so your technicians don’t have to stay top of mind with homeowners who do not have service contracts by making money selling the only consumable product that they use for their HVAC equipment.
- Provides you with a lifelong source of residual income
I have always thought FilterFetch was a wonderful customer service product. This product service fills the role of many needs.
The number one cause of system failure is dirt. The least expensive way to not have the dirt is to regularly replace those filters in your heating and cooling system(s). The easiest way to do this is with Filter Fetch. You can order directly from our website with a special discount code and have your filters shipped to your home or any other address in the USA. Pay online through a very safe portal and front door shipping is free. You will receive email reminders letting you know when it’s time to reorder (according to what you request). Sweet!