The wireless remote indoor sensor monitors temperature at a remote indoor location and transmits the temperature data wirelessly to the thermostat. The thermostat can be set to monitor temperature at the thermostat location, at the sensor location or by combining the temperature at the thermostat and the remote location(s). Up to 4 wireless indoor remote sensors can be connected.
- Sense temperature at remote location or combine with thermostat
- Works with the Braeburn 7500 and 7320 model thermostats
- Up to 4 wireless remote indoor sensors can be connected
- Front LED light shows sensor status
- Requires 2 “AA” Alkaline batteries (included)