The Distech ECL-103 is a microprocessor-based programmable controller designed to control terminal units such as fan coil units, heat pump units, unit ventilators, and chilled ceilings. This controller uses the LonTalk communication protocol and is LONMARK certified as an SCC Generic device, guaranteeing compatibility and interoperability with other manufacturers’ LonMark certified controllers.
Features & Benefits
- Flexible inputs and outputs support all industry-standard HVAC unitary applications
- Rugged hardware inputs and outputs eliminate the need for external protection equipment
- Supports EC-gfxProgram, making Building Automation System programming effortless
- Open-to-Wireless™ ready, supporting a wide variety of wireless sensors and switches and helping to reduce installation costs
- Supports the Allure™ Series Communicating Sensors, providingintelligent sensing and environmental zone control