The Kidde i4618 FireX Ionization smoke alarm is a 120V AC/DC alarm with a 9V backup battery. It's compatible for both single and multiple stations, with the 15-minute false alarm control element that will silence an alarm, if needed. This ionization smoke alarm also includes a front-sliding door for a 9V battery, test switch, dual-purpose LED indicator, and an 85-decibel horn.
Features and Benefits
- Front battery pull tab allows battery activation without removing alarm from mounting bracket.
- Large mounting base makes mounting easier, protects surface paint from dirt and covers imperfections.
- Pre-stripped wiring harness with easy off cap. Tinned strands increase conductivity and wire nut grip.
- Large centrally located Test/Hush® alarm control button.
- Dust cover protects sensor from contaminates during construction reducing nuisance alarms.
- Easy access front loading battery door.
- Battery backup provides protection in case of power failure.
- Interconnectable with up to 24 devices (of which 18 can be initiating) including smoke, CO and heat alarms.