The Robertshaw 1951-536 is a 36in-long Thermopile with Coaxial-Type Connectors and a Threaded Nut. The Robertshaw 1951-536 was designed with a stainless steel outer jacket that gives this thermopile a longer lifespan and makes it resistant to heat blistering. It also includes an attached threaded nut that makes burner installation super easy!
The 1951-series thermopiles are known as CP-2 (500-600 millivolts) Thermopiles and combine both copper and nickel alloys for enhanced electrical conductivity.This item does NOT contain a pilot adapter.
- Easy Burner Installation with the Attached Threaded Nut
- Stainless Steel Outer Jacket
- Attached Threaded Nut for Easy Burner Installation
- Mica Washer for extra insulation
- Copper and Nickel Alloys
- Tinnerman clip included
- Available in various length