The 50A66-743 is an automatic gas interrupted ignition control that employs a microprocessor to continually monitor, analyze, and control the proper operation of the gas burner, inducer, and fan.
Signals interpreted during continual surveillance of the thermostat and flame sensing element initiate automatic ignition of the burner, sensing of the flame, and system shut-off during normal operation.
These controls incorporate system fault analysis for quick gas flow shut-off, coupled with automatic ignition retry upon sensing a fault correction.
- Direct OEM replacements designed for high volume major brand controls
- Models include PSC, Variable Speed and ECMx motor control
- Diagnostic LED indicators streamline installation and system troubleshooting
- 120V air cleaner output and 120V humidifier output up to 1 Amp max
- Factory standard safety timings and adjustable fan delay options
- Replaceable automotive style fuse