Deliver Dynamic Polarized-Media Air Cleaners direct to customer’s door
✓ Collected 97% of particles from
200 to 0.3 microns in size.
✓ Excellent whole-house particle
and germ control.
✓ Freshens the air by removing particles
that cause some odors.
✓ Can relieve allergy symptoms.
✓ Can reduce asthma attacks.
Why use FilterFetch for Dynamic Replacement Air Cleaners?
- It allows you to sell all Dynamic Polarized-Media Air Cleaners without stocking them
- Easy way to fulfill orders for customers with service contracts
- Stay top of mind with homeowners via the FilterFetch app that sells for you
- Provides you with a lifelong source of residual income
Sign up to get started with FilterFetch!
It’s As Easy As
- Discuss air filter needs with homeowners
- Give homeowner the unique code for the filter they need
- Homeowner logs onto FilterFetch.com and purchases their filter
- We collect the payment and ship the filter
- We send you a monthly commission check
We have been using FilterFetch since Aire Serv first offered it to us many years ago. We can get any size or any OEM brand filter delivered directly to the end user’s home. Since using this program, we have eliminated the need for our service professionals to carry filters on their trucks, increased space on the service vehicle, and eliminated inventory shrinkage due to loss or damage to the filters. We provide our guys with FilterFetch labels that they place on every unit they go to and they write the FilterFetch code on the label. They explain the ordering process to the client and walk them through the first order. The filters show up at the client’s home, typically within a week and we never have to touch the inventory. It’s flawless. In addition, we have the ability on the back end to adjust our pricing to our desired margins on the filters that we want to achieve. FilterFetch helps the client get what they want, easily and at about the same cost as a client can buy the filters at a big box store. At the end of the month, FilterFetch tallies up the sales and sends me a check for the commissions/markups we have predetermined. To me, FilterFetch is a no-brainer