DiversiTech Flood Prevention Switches are simple to install, easy to service and extremely reliable. As water level in the auxiliary or main drain pipe rises due to a clogged air conditioning condensate drain, the switch shuts off the system—thus preventing water from overflowing and causing damage to doors, walls and ceilings. At the heart of the switch is a durable yet precise magnetic reed switch. Constructed of materials that will not rust or stick, the switch operates smoothly every time.
Features & Benefits
Simple to install
- DiversiTech Flood Prevention Switch installs in just minutes in the primary or auxiliary drain line. They are also quick and easy to access if service is required.
- The Flood Prevention Switch may be installed horizontally or vertically depending on the location and positioning of the drain line. This makes installation faster and easier.
- These switches use proven magnetic reed switch technology to ensure proper operation and prevent costly problems.
Prevents costly damage
- DiversiTech Flood Prevention Switches shut off the system when water backs up in the drain line due to a clogged line. This prevents costly damage to equipment, floors, walls and ceilings.
- These switches confirm to UL 508 standards and also comply with applicable NEC codes.
Several Models Available
- DiversiTech offers three models of Flood Prevention Switches. Switches are available in a T, elbow, and clip on pan version to match any installation requirement.