The Honeywell FK06 DialSet Pressure Regulating Filter Combination is a high-quality pressure regulating valve and rinsable filter that maintains a constant outlet pressure over a wide range of inlet supply pressures and ensures a continuous supply of filtered water. It is suitable for potable water and irrigation applications. The downstream pressure adjustment dial eliminates the need for a pressure gauge when adjusting the pressure setting (static pressure only).
Features and Benefits
- Includes filter and PRV combination to prevent ingress of foreign matter and protects against over-pressurization.
- Allows faster installation times and protects equipment from premature failure.
- Rinse-able 100/50 micron filter.
- Built-in adjustment dial eliminates the need for a gauge when adjusting the static pressure setting.
- Non-corroding unitized cartridge contains all the working parts and is easily replaceable.
- Outlet pressure adjustment ranges are suitable for household, light commercial, industrial, and turf and irrigation applications.
- Shipped with threaded and sweat union connections and service wrench.
- Shock resistant clear synthetic material filter bowl enables easy inspection for filter contamination.
- Stainless steel filter element.
- Filter bowl and sleeve are easily exchanged.