Mold and bacteria can thrive in a variety of conditions and be easily spread throughout a home by the heating and cooling system. Just as homeowners understand washing before eating, they’ll understand.
UV lights offer another line of defense that helps “wash” the air before breathing. After all, UV irradiation has been used by hospitals and restaurants for years to help disinfect and prevent the spread of germs. Honeywell helps you serve the growing homeowner market with easy-to-install, long-lasting ultraviolet treatment systems.
Honeywell ultraviolet (UV) treatment systems are easy to install, saving you time, and the quick-and-easy bulb replacement gives you recurring sales. Plus, new Honeywell TrueUV™ Systems offer more installation flexibility than ever before. The remote mounting option lets them fit more applications — package units, closets, roof-top units — so you can stock Honeywell UV and TrueUV Systems on your truck and know you’re covered for just about every situation.
Features and Benefits
- Continuously emits UV energy that inactivates airborne bacteria as it passes by the lamp
- UV lamp does not produce ozone
- Lamp light indicator to safely view the lamp operation
- Easy lamp maintenance
- Kills up to 87% of certain airborne bacteria passing by the system1
- Sealed unit design and multiple interlocks prevent accidental contact with UV rays
- SnapLamp™ replacement bulbs make replacing the bulb(s) easy
- Optional AIRWATCH™ Indicator can be installed to remind customers when to change the bulb
- 5-year warranty