The Johnson Controls VG1245CN is a 1 inch NPT 2-Way ball valve designed to regulate the flow of hot or chilled water and, for some models, low pressure steam in response to the demand of a controller in Heating, Ventilating, and Air Conditioning (HVAC) systems.
- Designed to regulate the flow of hot or chilled water, 50/50 glycol solution and low-pressure steam in HVAC applications
- Amodel flow characterization disk allows for accurate control and eliminates the need for pipe reducers
- Forged brass body, dual EPDM stem seals and 15% graphite filled PTFE ball seats for leak free operation
- Compact size allows for installation in tight fit locations
- Maintenance free design; no packing or rebuilding necessary
- Equal percentage flow characteristic