The Johnson Controls VG1845FR 2" Three-Way Stainless Steel Trim Ball Valve is designed to regulate the flow of hot or chilled water and, for some models, low pressure steam in response to the demand of a controller in HVAC systems. Available in sizes 1/2 through 2 in. (DN15 through DN50), this family of two- and three-way forged brass valves is factory or field mounted to Johnson Controls® VA9104 and VA9300 Series Non-Spring Return and VA9203 and VA9208 Series Spring Return Electric Actuators for on/off, floating, or proportional control. For sweat and press end connection valves supplied with an actuator, the actuator is not mounted to the valve to allow access to the end connections.
- National Pipe Thread (NPT), Sweat, and Press End Connections Provide the right valve for a broad range of applications, reduce installation time while reducing the need for adapters, and increase system reliability.
- Amodel Flow Characterizing Disk Maintains equal percentage flow characteristics for best temperature control, available in a wide variety of Cvs to cover a broad range of applications.
- 200 psi Closeoff Pressure Rating Provides tight shutoff
- 300 Series Stainless Steel Ball and Stem Assembly Tolerates high temperature water or 15 psi saturated steam with fluid temperatures of -22 to 284F (-30 to 140C) or where a higher degree of corrosion protection is desired.
- 500:1 Rangeability Provides accurate control under all load conditions.
- Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer (EPDM) Double O-Ring Stem Seal Provides a leak-free seal; the packing has been tested and is leak-free after 200,000 cycles in iron-oxide contaminated water.
- Blowout-Proof Stem Protects the user from the risk of injury.