The Spyder 13018 is a 7-1/4 inch 60 tooth ultra finish saw blade best used with miter and circular saws.
- Lasts 6x longer than regular blades.
- Ultra tough NiCo (nickel cobalt) cutting teeth are sharpened 3x to provide exceptionally clean cuts.
- Interfused anti-friction coating protects against heat, gumming and corrosion.
- Alternating tooth bevel (ATB) provides exceptionally smooth cuts.
- Polymer stabilization vents reduce noise and vibrations.
- Demolition blade features DEMO DRIVE teeth that power through nail embedded wood. Lasts up to 10x longer when cutting wood with nails than conventional saw blades.