Tungsten Carbide Tipped (TCT) Reciprocating Saw Blades
The Spyder200211 is an 18 inch tungsten carbide tipped reciprocating saw blade that quickly cuts block and brick with the power of a reciprocating saw. Cut an entire block in one stroke; cuts are square and accurate. Durable tungsten carbide tipped cutting teeth clear the kerf with significantly less dust and debris than conventional rotary sawing wheels. The linear sawing action is ideal for flush cuts and for accessing hard-to-reach areas. Even use the blade to make cuts in timber and other materials.
- Quickly cuts through concrete block, brick, masonry and timber.
- Creates less dust & debris than conventional rotary wheels.
- Tungsten carbide tipped blade provides extended tool life.
- Make square & flush cuts.
- Access hard-to-reach areas
- Made in Germany