The White-Rodgers 1311-102 is a 3-wire hydronic zone valve with up to 50 PSI and operates quietly and efficiently, providing years of reliable service.
These water valves provide a low cost system of zoned temperature control wherever hot water is the heating medium. In new construction, the heating piping system can be laid out to produce any number of independent temperature controlled
- Self-aligning barrel-type valve stem design
- Made of a corrosion-resistant stainless steel
- Motor can be removed from valve assembly without draining system
- Built-in auxiliary contacts to control burner or circulator relay
- Automatic recycling manual operator shows valve position at all times
- Screw terminal wiring panel for added convenience