The S9200U1000 Universal Integrated Furnace Control is a combustion control used in single stage gas heating and cooling appliances. Keyed wire harnesses allow the S9200U1000 to replace most furnace controls and to be applied to most heating and cooling single stage appliances.
The S9200U1000 can be used with conventional thermostats as well as the EnviraCOM™ enabled VisionPRO IAQ and FocusPRO. The S9200U1000 Universal Integrated Furnace Control is intended for residential natural or liquid propane fueled furnaces only.
The S9200U1000 EnvriaCOM™ communications capability allows its use in twinning applications and enables communication with local and remote diagnostic devices such as the QuickLook hand held device (QuickLook™ 72), EnviraLNK® web-based application and the W8735D Telephone Access Module (TAM).
The S9200U1000 provides:
- Universal application with the use of wiring harnesses for simple installation of most single stage HSI IFCs
- Board comes installed inside of a plastic tray for easy installation and protection against dust and flexing of the board
- Easy field replacement
- Robust diagnostics for easy troubleshooting
- EnviraCOM communications enabled for
- local and/or remote system status, diagnostics, troubleshooting, and HVAC system control.
- Main burner ignition using a 120V hot surface igniter.
- Flame rectification circuit to monitor flame presence.
- Monitoring of system pressure switch, high temperature limit, and rollout functions.
- Appliance operation/safety requirements controlled via microprocessor.
- Control of a standard induction-type circulating fan motor (based on appliance requirements), in response to a conventional low voltage or EnviraCOM™ thermostat.
- LED system status, performance and diagnostic indication.
- Wire harnesses provided for simple replacement of most IFCs and integration with most heating and cooling appliances.
- Twinning capability.