Combination gas controls for use with hot surface/direct spark systems in 24 Vac, gas-fired appliances with capacities from 30 to 415 cfh. The VR8215 valve can be mounted in any orientation and the reduced installation turning radius makes it much easier to install.
The VR8215S,T Single Stage and VR8215Q,N Two Stage Direct Ignition Gas Controls are used in gasfired appliances with up to 150 ft3/hr capacity at 1 in. wc pressure drop on natural gas. They have been optimized for direct ignition applications and include a on/off switch and a pressure regulator.
- Controls include manual valve, two automatic operators, and pressure regulator.
- Provide two automatic valves that function independently, allowing one to act as a failsafe for the other.
- Solenoid operated first automatic valve opens on thermostat call for heat; closes when call for heat ends.
- Diaphragm operated second automatic valve opens under control of the regulator; closes if gas or power supply is interrupted.
- Meet codes requiring dual safety shutoff.
- Natural to LP and LP to Natural conversion kits available for standard and slow opening gas valves.
- ON-OFF lighting sequence.
- All adjustments, wiring connections and pilot outlet are accessible from top of control.