The Q5C-CO-250P-O-X is ideal for controlling CO2 levels in parking garages and warehouse. The sensor features and adjustable setpoint and three built in relays that can be used to control exhaust fans or other components.
- The Q5C-CO-250P-O-X is a microprocessor based “smart” carbon monoxide gas sensor/ transmitter.
- Pre-calibrated sensor cartridges can be purchased and installed by the user, thereby reducing calibration costs and minimizing downtime.
- The user can select from numerous display options, including relay status, time, TWA, STEL, concentration, or nothing at all.
- All programming and calibration is nonproprietary and is accessed through a user selectable password which protects system integrity.
- Units are housed in a NEMA 4X rated plastic enclosure that will meet the most stringent applications.