The Honeywell T104A1040, thermostatic radiator actuator, provides precise and automatic control of room temperature in two-pipe systems by modulating the flow of hot water or steam through free-standing radiators, convectors and other heating units with high capacity requirements.
- Continually monitor and adjust room temperature for consistent comfort and relief from under-heating and overheating.
- Designed with the higher capacity normally required by North American heating systems.
- Valve seat disc, which is made of resilient material (EPDM), ensures tight shutoff on steam or hot water systems.
- Nickel-plated bronze casted body with working parts in cartridge insert for ease of service.
- Controls include sensor, setpoint dial and valve actuator; components may be integral or connected by capillary tubes.
- Require no electrical connections.
- Meet ASHRAE Standard 102-1989.
- 40mm collar diameter.